Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Amazon Dream

This was my first story, back for the "Amazon Admirers" usenet group. It's still paradigmatic.

Amazon Dream

By Plowjack
            I first met Jane in the years after college, when I was still living in a co-op house near campus. Most of us living there hadn’t found real jobs yet, and we were enjoying our freedom and our parties. Of course we enjoyed our sexual freedom too, and there was a steady parade of women through the house.
            It was a hot summer night when my roommates brought home a party. They were the house jocks and they had been out playing volleyball all afternoon. They had brought home four women and a case of beer, so they had my attention.
            The women were all cute, athletic types, which kind of intimidated me. I’m over 6' tall but I was a solitary, bookish kid and never got into sports at all. At that time I weighed about 155 pounds, so these jock girls were a little scary. There were two blondes, a brunette and a tall redhead who seemed a little quieter than the others.
           
            It only took a few beers to get us relaxed and when our other two roommates returned we started smoking grass, so things got happy. While the party went on I found myself talking to the redhead in the kitchen. Her name was Jane, and up close she was gorgeous. She had long red hair, big, pale blue eyes and full red lips, and the kind of clear white skin some redheads have. She said she was a swimmer, and I could see she was in excellent condition. She wore a one-piece swimsuit that showed off her big, round tits and broad shoulders. Her long skirt covered big hips and when she stood to get a beer she was almost 6' tall in her bare feet! I found myself quite turned on by this amazon girl.
           
            By this time we had been left alone for a while. I went out to answer the call of nature and when I got back I was treated to the sight of Jane doing pull-ups on a bar my roommate had put up in one of the tall doors. She held her long legs out in front of her and I was amazed to see her arms and shoulders rippling with muscles. Her biceps bulged as she pulled her big frame up and her tits stood straight out on the thick muscles of her chest. I suppose I stood there with my mouth open because she laughed as she stepped away from the bar. She stretched a little and then flexed both arms like a bodybuilder. I recovered my cool and made a smart remark about how ladylike she looked. She said I must have thought she looked like a lady when I was staring at her tits, and I blushed hotly.

She sauntered over to me and said I was pretty when I blushed, then she stood on her toes and kissed me sweetly. On her toes she was nearly as tall as me and I put my arms around her waist and squeezed her to me. Jane ran her hands over my body, then put one arm around my neck and grabbed my right arm. After a minute I tried to pull away but she held on tight and kissed me hungrily. I pushed on her shoulder and she stopped kissing me and smiled a sexy smile.
"What's the matter, honey?" she asked, with her arm still locked around my neck and her hand still crushing my biceps hard. I blushed again and asked her to let go of my arm.
“Aaww, that doesn’t hurt, does it? A big strong guy like you?”
“No,” I lied, “just let me go, okay?”
“Let me go, please,” she said, kissing me again.

She made me say ‘please’ then let my arm go, still holding my neck clamped in her other arm kissing me hard.
“You’re a pretty thing, you know,” she said, licking my lips, “Nice mouth, nice eyes,” she reached down and grabbed my crotch, smiling to discover my growing erection.
“Your body is gorgeous,” I said, just letting my lust be obvious.
“You like big, strong girls, do ya?”
She gently squeezed my cock and kissed me, and I reached for her tits with both hands. We stood like that for a minute and then she grabbed my wrists with both hands and pulled them away. She stepped back from me and held my wrists in front of her between us. She pushed out her chest and swung her breasts back and forth.
“So, we just met, and you want me to let you grope my tits and fuck you, I bet.”
I chuckled, and went for honesty “Yes, Jane, I’d like to grope your tits and fuck you.”
“No, you don’t get the point,” she said, and twisted my arms down by the wrists, “you want me to let you. There’s no way you could get it if I didn’t let you. I think we’re going to do this my way, since I’m so big and strong.”
This made me a little mad – no way she was really stronger than me - and I quickly twisted my arms out of her grasp.
“How about if we go to my room and see about that?” I said, and she smirked and came with me down the hall.
           
I was really hot for Jane’s body and though she was obviously in better shape than me, I figured I would be able to handle her. I was very wrong.
            I closed the door behind us and Jane sat right down at my desk. She put her elbow on the desk and asked if I dared to arm-wrestle her. We gripped hands and I counted go. I started lightly, but even as I got to full pressure I could barely move her arm.
“What’s the matter, sweetie?” she teased “having some trouble with the weak little girl? I can see why. Look at your little arm compared to mine. It’s thin as a toothpick.”
It was true. Jane’s forearm was much thicker than mine and my biceps was puny compared to hers.
“Just so you know how weak you are, let’s get serious now.” she grinned.
She quickly pressed my arm to the table. I strained hard but I couldn’t even slow her down, her force cramping the failed muscles in my arm, making me moan and clutch my biceps. She slammed my wrist down the last few inches and held my hand pressed to the desk.
            Jane smiled triumphantly as I struggled to pull my arm free. She held my hand in place, and gripped my biceps again with her other hand, squeezing and massaging it, making little sighs of mocking sympathy.
“Poor little muscle,” she giggled, “Okay then, pansy” she said “which one of us do you think is stronger?”

I blushed again and tried to pull away. I grabbed her wrist with my free hand and tried to pull her hand away, but she just squeezed my wrist even harder.
“ You’d better stop fighting me, little boy, or I might break your arm without meaning to.”
The look in her eyes convinced me she was serious. I let go of her wrist and she grabbed my free hand with hers. Then she stood up and dragged me to my feet. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hotly, holding my arms pinned to my sides. She crushed her big breasts against me chest and rubbed her body against me until my cock got hard again I was humiliated by being beaten by this beautiful woman, but I was still completely turned on. Jane held me strongly, kissing me gently until I was leaning against her body, unable to resist her.
“There now, that’s better,” she said, as she stroked and squeezed my ass “Would you like to undress me now?” I could only nod meekly.
            I untied her skirt and revealed thick, shapely legs. Her thighs were amazing, and her calves were nearly as big as my thighs. I ran my hands up her thighs and grabbed her big butt, and she was thick and firm with a soft layer of flesh. She flexed her glutes and they were hard as rock. Her big hips swelled from a tiny waist with a round but solid belly. I pulled her one-piece bathing suit down off her shoulders and released her tits. They were heavy and round with big pink nipples that were totally stiff. She stepped out of her suit and stood naked, and then Jane put her hands behind her head and flexed her whole body.
She showed off her muscles and asked “What do you think, sweet thing, do I have a nice figure?”
“Jane, you’re about the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen,” I answered, and ran my hand up one shoulder and arm, squeezing her round, hard biceps. She flexed her right biceps, making it peak amazingly.
“Feel that, boy. So do you still think that there’s even a chance that you’re as strong as I am?” She purred as I shook my head, blushing as I realized that this girl’s flexed arm made mine seem like nothing.
“You know, I usually hang out with jock guys, but I’m really getting off on you being so soft and weak.” She began to undress me. She ran her hands over my thin body, squeezing and poking my muscles. “Such a thin little thing; you’re a total weakling compared to me, little boy. I’m getting wet just thinking about using your puny body and pretty face for my toy!”

She was dragging me toward my bed as she kissed me and stroked my body, and then she grabbed both of my arms and pushed me hard. I fell on my back on the bed and Jane stepped up and stood on the bed, straddling my chest. I was looking up at this towering woman, completely at her mercy. My cock was hard and Jane said that at least it looked strong enough for her. Then she said that if I wanted her I would have to come and get her.
            I sat up and put my arms around one of Jane’s huge thighs. I was amazed at how hard and thick it was, and I began kissing and licking the inside while stroking and squeezing her leg. I kissed one thigh then the other, and Jane moaned and clutched her tits. Then she took hold of a handful of my hair and pulled my face to her crotch. She stepped forward till her pussy was in my face and I started softly licking and sucking, as she sank to her knees, pushing me down onto the bed. I held on to her big hips and soon she was coming, filling my mouth with her hot juice. She shook and moaned, then pulled my hands away from her and pushed me back on the bed as she sat down on my chest.
            “This is so wild!” she crooned “You are so good with your pretty mouth! I can’t believe how much beating you up is turning me on”
She stretched out full length on me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders tightly, so that I could only flop my arms uselessly. She began rubbing her hips against mine, bringing my cock to a full hard-on, and then began slamming her hips into me. She pulled herself forward, until her big chest was nearly smothering me, and her pelvic thrusts began to slam my stomach, driving the air from my body. Even as she was pounding me to gasping helplessness, she started to giggle.
She said “I could probably crush you like a kitten, you’re so thin and soft.”
She scooted down a little then wrapped her legs around mine in a grapevine. My hands were free and I ran them over Jane’s amazing body as she hungrily found my lips and began to kiss me hard. I could feel the thick muscles in her arms as she began to squeeze me harder. Again my chest was crushed against her tits, and my head began to spin from lack of oxygen by the time she took her lips off mine. Then she began to bite my neck. She tightened her grip, locking my head in the crook of her arm, and sucking and biting my neck hard. I felt my body trembling and I began to try to get away. I grabbed her shoulder and pushed. Her body was rock steady and I could barely move her. I squirmed in her grasp and she laughed softly as she kissed me bruisingly. She was hurting me now and I gasped aloud and struggled harder.
            Jane paused and let me push her away. I pushed her torso up from the bed over me. I was holding her up but it wasn’t long before my arms started to get tired. They began to tremble and Jane grinned down at me, her legs still holding mine motionless.
“There’s nothing you can do, softy.” she laughed “I’m too big for your little arms to manage.” She bucked against my hands and my arms couldn’t hold any more. She fell onto my chest again then grabbed my wrists and forced them down on the bed over my head. I was pinned and helpless under the most beautiful woman I had ever kissed!
            I was dizzy with effort and lust. I couldn’t resist as Jane pulled my wrists together over my head. She clamped her right hand around both my skinny wrists, holding me down with one hand. My arms felt like wet noodles as she rolled off me, still holding me in her steel grip.
“Now you’re completely mine, you cute little weakling!” she said as she began to run her free hand over my body. “I can’t believe how skinny and helpless you are. Your chest is skinny and your little pecs are soft as butter. I’ve trained 15 year old girls with more biceps than this.” 
She pinched my nipple hard and just laughed when I tried to free my hands. She stroked my face and lips and kissed me sweetly.
            “Are you ready to admit that you are my slave, my sissy toy? Do you want to put your cock in me?”
            “Yes, Jane”, I answered meekly, my lust overcoming my humiliation, “please let me touch you; please, please don’t hurt me. Please fuck me, Jane, Please.”
            “That’s the idea, little toy. Beg me nicely. Of course you’re going to be my slave, since I could wring you out like a dishrag if I wanted. Isn’t that true, weakling?”
            “Yes, Jane.”
            She crawled on top of me and put her lovely breasts in my face and I began to lick and suck. I felt engulfed by Jane’s body as I nuzzled her soft, round tits and held on to her hard, muscular back. She rubbed her tits all over my face and chest as she on my hips and rubbed her hot, wet sex on me. She positioned herself and pushed her pussy down over my dick, pinning my hips flat into the bed. She sat up straight and squeezed her pussy on me like a fist.
            Jane was hardly moving, but her cunt was milking my cock and she was rocking back and forth and moaning. She smiled steamily at me and flexed her muscles. She flexed her big biceps and I saw her pectorals thicken. I ran my hands over her, feeling her solid belly and lifting her heavy breasts. She lifted herself high enough to allow me to move, but my thrusts didn’t rock her at all. It was like slamming a velvet-covered stone. I started to really give it to her, slamming my cock into her sweetness from below.
            When we finally came together we held each other tight. I was holding on hard, and she almost lifted me off the bed as her hips and thighs pulled me into her. After a minute we relaxed, falling into each other’s arms. Jane pushed my face into her tits again, and I helped her cool off by licking and petting her until she sighed with delight. I spent the night wrapped in Jane’s big arms, my head resting gently on her chest.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment